Combine bananas, flour, baking powder and Loya Milk to get this new level of fluffy treat
Fluffy inside and crispy outside equals deliciousness everywhere! That's what you get from this easy and irresistible banana pancake recipe.
- Mash bananas into a bowl
- Add in eggs, Vanilla and whisk together.
- In another bowl, add flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt and mix together
- Form a well and fold in wet ingredients
- Add water to thin out and mix together
- Grease frying pan with vegetable oil in medium heat, pour in pancake batter
- Cook on both sides for 2 minutes.
- Serve with honey and some sliced banana